On Tue, 2022-08-16 at 09:51 +0200, Ralf Mardorf via evolution-list
wrote:
> On Mon, 2022-08-15 at 19:59 -0400, Adam Tauno Williams wrote:
> > > Up to you of course, but that logic doesn't make sense to me.
> >
> > +1,000,000,000
>
> Hi,
>
> if the emails are on your machine, than Google can't deny access to
> your
> old, already received emails. If the emails are on a Google server,
> they
> can deny access to your old, already received emails. An authority
> might
> advice Google to deny access and Google might obey.

We've been over this before. There's nothing stopping you from syncing
your IMAP account to your local machine. There is *NO* advantage to
using POP, and a number of disadvantages. The only reason to ever use
it is if your mail provider doesn't support IMAP.

poc