Hi all, hi Pete,

I got your Discourse reply by email. It's the first email coming through
this "list".

The HTML email was send to my GitHub email address, not to my
"successfully" changed Discourse email address.

The subject starts with "[Side feedback]". This makes sense, since the
tag is "Site Feedback". Actually I did not "subscribe" to the tag "Site
Feedback". The subject doesn't contain "Evolution", it's "Email usage of
discourse - threading", see
https://discourse.gnome.org/t/email-usage-of-discourse-threading/11716 .

So we probably receive every post unrelated to Evolution, if it contains
the word "Evolution".

Now the bomb drops, I got an email with the subject "[Site Feedback]
Please delete my account". It doesn't contain "volution (I searched
without the "E"/"e").

I call this spam.

Regards,
Ralf