On Sun, 2022-10-23 at 06:50 -0400, dfc via evolution-list wrote:
> What other Gnome lists (analogous to evolution-list) are currently
> scrambling with the abrupt decision to switch to discourse?

The full list is at

with archives here

  https://mail.gnome.org/archives/

Many of the lists are probably not active - certainly the gnome-* lists
would almost certainly already be using Discourse and many of the
others are extremely low volume and would probably be better suited to
Discourse.  But they are all being turned off in 7 days.

Interestingly there is no mention on mail.gnome.org that the lists are
going away!

The PTB would all say that this is not abrupt. They've been planning
this for a long time and we would have known if we were good Gnome
citizens and looked at the correct lists. It's our own fault for not
planning ahead.

P.