Am Montag, dem 07.11.2022 um 10:40 +0000 schrieb Patrick O'Callaghan:
> Sorry, but it really isn't at all clear unless the reader scrolls
> back
> to look at the earlier mail you are replying to, which for some
> people
> might mean looking at the archive. That's why we encourage people to
> always quote the relevant part when replying.
>
> poc

I don't expect that people are scrolling if they use the threading info
on the mail which puts it where it does belong in evolution - we're on
the evolution list, right ;) - with threaded view on it is placed where
it should and that people archive their mails on an ongoing discussion
... may happen yes, but in that case => yes they need the archive if
they want to have context - or just ignore it ;)

So we can agree to disagree on that matter (partly) and move on ;-).

cheers