This is why I'm confused. If this is an opensource project, then where is
the free thinking?(in this matter.) I don't care WHO's LDAP is used, but
it MUST be used, and for working towards a finished product, I would
expect something to come out of all of this. It's easier I guess to say
there's a licensing issue than to say, we've not really considered new
things. I'd prefer to hear the latter than the former. As I stated, you
can distribute 2 src rpms, one for Evolution-noldap and one with
Evolution-ldap. As a prerequisite, we leave getting openldap-devel up to
those who whish to recompile evolution, with ldap support. Why doesn't
this make sense? I'm confused about this.

--
Austin Gonyou
Systems Architect, CCNA