Oops, I attached it the first time and typed the address wrong - forgot
to attach it the second time.  Let's see if I can get it right this
time.

By the way, the dialog box says:
Error while 'Sending "Re: [Evolution] SMTP AUTH"':
RCPT TO response error:  Interrupted system call: mail not sent

Thanks,
Mark

--
Mark Logan
Project Manager BioInformatics

Phone: (416)813-3240 x4133
Cell : (416)274-1559
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Registered type for component -- (vtrash) OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Mail_ShellComponent
Registered type for component -- (mailstorage)
OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Mail_ShellComponent
Registered type for component -- (mail) OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Mail_ShellComponent
Evolution component activated successfully --
OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Mail_ShellComponent
Registered type for component -- (tasks) OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Calendar_ShellComponent
Registered type for component -- (calendar)
OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Calendar_ShellComponent
Evolution component activated successfully --
OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Calendar_ShellComponent
Registered type for component -- (contacts)
OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Addressbook_ShellComponent
Evolution component activated successfully --
OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Addressbook_ShellComponent
Registered type for component -- (executive-summary)
OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Summary_ShellComponent
Evolution component activated successfully --
OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Summary_ShellComponent
Shell: Registering storage -- VFolders
Folder registered successfully -- /Today Today
Folder registered successfully -- /This Week This Week
Folder registered successfully -- /All folder search All folder search
Folder registered successfully -- /UNMATCHED UNMATCHED
Shell: Registering storage -- Other Contacts
Folder registered successfully -- /Bigfoot Bigfoot
Folder registered successfully -- /InfoSpace InfoSpace
Folder registered successfully -- /Netcenter Netcenter
Folder registered successfully -- /WhoWhere WhoWhere
Folder registered successfully -- /Yahoo! Yahoo!
Component unregistered successfully --
OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Addressbook_ShellComponent
Component unregistered successfully -- OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Mail_ShellComponent
Component unregistered successfully -- OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Calendar_ShellComponent
Component unregistered successfully -- OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Summary_ShellComponent

sending : EHLO localhost.localdomain
received: 250-uu-t1-6.visgen.com
received: 250-PIPELINING
received: 250-SIZE 3000000
received: 250-ETRN
received: 250-AUTH LOGIN PLAIN
received: 250 8BITMIME
This server supports 8bit MIME
sending : AUTH PLAIN
received: 334
sending : AG1sb2dhbgBKb3NoTHVrZQ==
received: 235 Authentication successful
sending : EHLO localhost.localdomain
received: 250-uu-t1-6.visgen.com
received: 250-PIPELINING
received: 250-SIZE 3000000
received: 250-ETRN
received: 250-AUTH LOGIN PLAIN
received: 250 8BITMIME
This server supports 8bit MIME
sending : MAIL FROM: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
received: 250 Ok
sending : RCPT TO: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
received: 250 Ok
sending : DATA
received: 354 End data with <CR><LF>.<CR><LF>
sending : \r\n.\r\n
received: 250 Ok: queued as 954F25D15
sending : RSET
received: 250 Ok

Bonobo-WARNING **: Could not open help topics file NULL for app
evolution-message-composer
sending : MAIL FROM: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
received: 250 Ok
sending : RCPT TO: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
received: 250 Ok
sending : DATA
received: 354 End data with <CR><LF>.<CR><LF>
sending : \r\n.\r\n
received: 250 Ok: queued as 3269F5D15
sending : RSET
received: 250 Ok

Bonobo-WARNING **: Could not open help topics file NULL for app
evolution-message-composer
sending : MAIL FROM: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
received: 250 Ok
sending : RCPT TO: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
received: 250 Ok
sending : DATA
received: 354 End data with <CR><LF>.<CR><LF>
sending : \r\n.\r\n
received: 250 Ok: queued as B5D635D15
sending : RSET
received: 250 Ok

Bonobo-WARNING **: Could not open help topics file NULL for app
evolution-message-composer
sending : MAIL FROM: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
received: 250 Ok
sending : RCPT TO: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
received: 250 Ok
sending : DATA
received: 354 End data with <CR><LF>.<CR><LF>
sending : \r\n.\r\n
received: 250 Ok: queued as 3E6C65D15
sending : RSET
received: 250 Ok

Bonobo-WARNING **: Could not open help topics file NULL for app
evolution-message-composer
sending : MAIL FROM: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
received: 421 Error: timeout exceeded
sending : RCPT TO: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
received: (null)
Adding new vfolder: Today  (and

       (match-all (> (get-received-date) (- (get-current-date) 86400)))

  )

Adding new vfolder: This Week  (and

       (match-all (< (get-received-date) (- (get-current-date) 0)))

       (match-all (> (get-received-date) (- (get-current-date) 604800)))

  )

Adding new vfolder: All folder search  (or

        (body-contains  "a")

  )

Adding new vfolder: UNMATCHED UNMATCHED
redisplaying
cleaning up pool thread 2051
cleaned up ok
cleaning up pool thread 3076
cleaned up ok
thread(s) still active, waiting for it to finish
cleaning up pool thread 4101
cleaned up ok