> I've just installed the new Evo 0.10 RPM from Red Carpet, and it is now
> linked to DB 2. This looks like it should fix everyones Contact
> problems!  Is Evo going to stay with this version of DB from now on?

Please God, let's hope so!

<G>

Seems odd - I installed db3; had to re-enter all my contacts last week (you
may remember my messages to this effect). Last night, I installed the latest
RH 6.2 version on my Mandrake 7.2 (there was no Mandrake-specific version of
this updated [I'm presuming mostly bug-fix] version ... will there be?).
Anyway, my contacts stayed availabe thru the upgrade. So I don't know if Evo
is actually linking with DB2 or DB3.

> Also, when are the new snapshots from HEAD coming online?

Good question.