On 23 May 2001 12:14:00 +0800, Ted Targosz wrote:
> Oops, thats what I get for trying to multitask...I meant to say, today I
> downloaded the updated 0.10 for RH 7.0 via RC and POOF my contacts are
> gone...whereas I have never had any contact problems b4 this.

So, since you're on RH 7, I believe you are already using db3.

Try this (only works with updated packages on Red Hat 7):

killev
cd $HOME/evolution/local/Contacts
cp addressbook.db addressbook.db.tmp
db_upgrade addressbook.db

Then run evolution and see if your contacts are back.

Alternatively, I now have code that will make evolution contacts
automatically upgrade.  I haven't committed this yet because of problems
it would cause the snapshot builds.  If you wait for 0.11 or a snapshot
from the next week or so, this should autmatically fix itself.

Thanks,
    Chris