On 21 May 2001 07:57:37 -0400, Fernando Pereira wrote:
> I believe that this method is intended to move an address book from db
> version 1 to the current version (version 3). But the problem with the
> Evo 0.10 Red Hat 6.2 RPM seems to be that it was linked with version 1,
> not version 3, whereas some earlier snapshots were linked with version
> 3, and our contacts are now in that format. So, what we need is an Evo
> RPM linked with db version 3.

I don't know if I've previously responded to this but the latest evo
0.10 rpms for Red Hat 6.2 are linked to db version 2 as they should be.
(They were only ever linked to db version 3 on RH 7.)

The snapshots are probably not linking to the latest db on RH, but this
should be fixed as soon as I can make db3 packages for the snapshot
machines.

Thanks,
    Chris