>>Also, is it possible to view the calendar folder offered by Exchange via
>>IMAP as a calendar? At the moment it all appears as a series of
>>messages, as do tasks etcetc. Is it possible to assign custom views to
>>these folders which would allow correct interpretation of the contents?
>>

>That would be so nice, especially if Evolution could use IMAP folders
>for calendar/tasks without requiring an Exchange server.
>
>If I were you I'd file wish list bugs for both of these at
>bugzilla.ximian.com!

I would like to see some coordination between Evolution and Mozilla so
that their calendar data is compatible.  Not import/export, but direct
access from the applications, just like IMAP clients.  I like having
both Evolution and Mozilla available for IMAP access; it would be great
if this held for calendar data as well.

It would also provide a smooth migration path to Linux for Outlook users:

   Outlook/Win  ->  Moz/Win  ->  Moz/Linux  ->  Evo/Linux

Or you could just make Evo cross-platform  :-)