On Tue, 2001-11-27 at 08:01, Thomas J. Baker wrote:
> I've got a problem with a single folder/filter combination. I have a
> folder that has mail filtered to it from a single source. When new mail
> arrives in that folder, that folder name doesn't get changed to bold in
> the folder list, nor is it's count updated. Unfortunately, I only get
> mail that is applicable once a week on Mondays at noon. The last two
> Tuesday mornings I've come in, started evolution, and it's shown the new
> messages in that folder so the problem has been occurring for at least
> two weeks.
>
> I just looked at the filter and it seems fine. I'll try to do some more
> testing to see if I can make it occur consistently.
>
> tjb

I've had a repeat of this problem. I have a folder for redhat-announce
and a corresponding filter. I just notification of a new message from
the mail applet, clicked on send/receive in evo, and no folders in the
folder view were updated with new messages. I then clicked on the
redhat-announce folder and there was a new message in it and the folder
went bold.

tjb