Benjamin,

Yep, libnspr4 was what I needed. Downloaded/installed it with Red Carpet and
Evo came right up. Huzzah! (although it did crash on one particular page of
the documentation, but that's not an obstacle)

Anyway, thanks for helping this Linux newbie out. I'll be switching over to
Evo from M$ Outlook asap.

Chris