Sean Hefty wrote:
If I clone from my local system over the net, I _get_ all the branches!

Anybody know why local clones on the ofa build server are not pulling all the branches?

Maybe I'm abusing git?

It sounds like a different between git versions. Older git versions brought in remote branches such that 'git branch' would show them. (This causes problems if a remote branch conflicts with a local branch.) With the newer git version (what's on the ofqmanqa server), you need to use 'git branch -r' to see all of the actual branches.

- Sean

Yea, that's it. But how do I checkout the remote branch? The man page and 'git help' don't even show the -r option...

Steve.