Hey Jeff,

Can I get ownership of /var/www/openfabrics.org/downloads/cxgb3? That way I can publish libcxgb3 releases, which I maintain. Right now ralfc owns this instead of swise.

Thanks,

Steve.

Jeff Becker wrote:
Hi. I created most of the requested directory/owner pairs in
/var/www/openfabrics.org/downloads. I left out the various MPI
directories, figuring the appropriate web pages will be linked from
somewhere (possibly the downloads web page). I gave Stan Smith an
account. Stan, please contact me to get the account info.

I'm still working out how to do the dynamic web page stuff, but at
least people can start populating their directories.

Thanks.

-jeff