Shirley Ma wrote:

Hello Tziporet,

The problem was because of the last check in of small UDP performance patch. It changed the receiving path completely. And I only got less than one day to merge/test the patch with that patch on both intel and PPC platform. The patch was in good/stable shape before this patch. It has passed stress test for both intel and PPC platform. I have tested the whole night of the new patch yesterday night. It works well and passes the stress test without any problem.

Which OS have you tested?

Regarding Eli's comments, I have sent out. I am sorry for the minor mistake because of the rushing, but I don't see any risk from my test results. Please reconsider this patch to be in OFED-1.3.

OK - we will do this - we will run one set of our regression with your patch now, and also check that it pass compilation on all kernels.
If both will be OK we will take it.

I cross fingers for you :-)

ziporet