Hey Tziporet,

Sorry I missed today's call. If possible, I'd like a few weeks to get the cxgb3 fixes tested and ready to go. That puts me around mid may. I'll try and pull that in to make a RC1 of May 6, but I'm thinking I might need another week or so.

Steve.

Tziporet Koren wrote:
Hi,

This is the agenda for the OFED meeting today:
1. OFED 1.3.1:

      1.1  Planned changes:

            ULPs changes:

                  IB-bonding - done
                  SRP failover - on work
                  SDP crashes - on work
                  RDS fixes for RDMA API - already applied but not clear
                  if these are all the changes
                  librdmacm 1.0.7 - done
                  Open MPI 1.2.6 - done

            Low level drivers: - each HW vendor should reply when the
            changes will be ready

                  nes
                  mlx4
                  cxgb3
                  Ipath
                  ehca

      1.2 Schedule:

            GA is planned for May-29
            I suggest to have only two release candidates:
            - RC1 - May 6
            - RC2 - May 20

      Note: daily builds of 1.3.1 are already available at:
      _http://www.openfabrics.org/builds/ofed-1.3.1_

2. OFED 1.4:

      Release features were presented at Sonoma (presentation available
      at _http://www.openfabrics.org/archives/april2008sonoma.htm_)

      Kernel tree is under work at:
      git://git.openfabrics.org/ofed_1_4/linux-2.6.git branch ofed_kernel
      Now failing on ipath drivers - waiting for an update.

      We should try to get the kernel code to compile as soon as
      possible so everybody will be able to contribute code

3. Follow up from Sonoma - open discussion

Tziporet