Roland Dreier wrote:
 > what about this patch:
 > http://lists.openfabrics.org/pipermail/general/2008-March/048322.html

Looks mostly OK, I plan to merge it.

Hi Eli,

OK, so we start a review here, good! I see now (that you made a day later a v1 post for
this patch @ http://lists.openfabrics.org/pipermail/general/2008-March/048381.html fixing
some receive size calculations, and that some variations plus fixes exist in the copy and
related patches in ofed 1.3. For example the call to skb_orphan() was moved from where it
is placed here, there's a bug fix for the CQ size calculations, ipoib_ib_handle_tx_wc()
gets a "need_lock" flag, etc.

Please let us know if you want to merge the v1 post (can it be updated such
that it
applies against the current git?) or you want first to update it etc.

thanks,

Or.