Johann George wrote:
For $239/month:

    * quad 2.13 GHz Xeon
    * 2 GB RAM
    * hardware RAID1
    * 500 GB disk (2 250 GB SATA II drives)
    * 250 GB/month bandwidth
    * 10 GB of backup space

My current thought is that the $239/month package would meet
our needs.  We will need to upgrade it to at least 20GB of
backup; or even more.  Also, we have been running Ubuntu
6.06 Dapper Drake with LTS.  The latest LTS version of
Ubuntu recently came out, Hardy Heron 8.04, and it probably
makes sense to start out with that.  Note that we should
also get a 10% discount on any of the above quoted prices.

Comments?  As soon as we agree on the configuration, we can
put it into place.
I agree - the 239$ is suitable for us
Lets go for it

Tziporet