Vladimir Sokolovsky wrote:
Can you answer this? Note: Currently, if someone want to use ISER with kernel < 2.6.30 he can't use OFED-1.5
Hi Vlad, Brian

We're checking this. Basically, I'd like to see people using their distro iSCSI stack. Now, I am checking what does it take for someone that chose to replace her distro provided IB stack with something else (e.g the ofed modules). When I try to load the ofed iser module I get plenty of symbol disagreement errors. If I use modprobe -f I can load the iser module, let me check that and think a bit.

Or.