*Senior .NET/ Java  Developer*

*Location: Wellesley, MA (local only)*

*Duration: 12+ months*

*

*Primary Skills: .Net 3.5,C#, EJB3, Web Services, Java /J2EE*

 Candidates must have experience with *C#.NET (they are running version
3.5), EJB3, Web Services, and must be comfortable coding* in *Java/J2EE (70%
of the applications are in .NET, and 30% are in Java).  *

   *Local candidates only; we must meet them in person before we submit them
over. *

*70% of the applications are written in .NET,* and 30% are written in Java.
We need a *strong .NET developer with Java experience*, and someone
who is *comfortable
coding in and being able to get right up to speed in Java.  *

*
*

**
*