*NEED CONSULTANTS WITH INFOSPHERE OR WEB SPHERE EXPERIENCE*

Hi ,

Greetings of the day!!!

We have a *Database Administrator* position available at *Atlanta, GA*. I
have included the job description below.

JMA Information Technology is an IT consulting firm, headquartered in
Overland Park, KS.   Our areas of expertise includes: Network Design and
Security, Voice, Video and Data Infrastructure, Performance Analysis and
Improvement, Maintenance Service, Software Development, Project Management,
and Staff Augmentation.

I look forward to speaking to you at your earliest convenience to discuss
your possible future with JMA.

Please attach your word formatted resume and give me a call at your
earliest convenience.  My contact information is below.

*Thanks & Regards,*

* *

*Harish Vummidi*

JMA Information Technology,

913-667-2848 [Direct] | 913-667-2828 X 206 | 866-639-4749 [F]

10551 Barkley St. Suite 400 | Overland Park, KS 66212

har...@jmastaffing.com | www.jma-it.com

View my jobs @ http://www.bullhornreach.com/user/42066/jobs

[image: btn_myprofile_160x33]

*Position: 18143 - Database Administrator - Optim*

*Location: Atlanta, GA*

*Contract: 6 Months*

* *

*Job Description:   *

·         Senior level database administration position involving
management of multiple Oracle databases in a highly dynamic environment.

·         Provide advanced technical expertise to a team in support of
operational and project activities related to our company business systems.

·         Provide advanced technical and operational support to other
departments and teams in support of our company business objectives.

·         Understand and apply advanced database administration, management
and performance tuning techniques

·         Provide technical advice and expertise to less senior staff
members

·         Provide 24x7 on call support as part of a scheduled rotation with
other team members

·         Provide advanced technical troubleshooting for applications and
database systems with emphasis on root cause analysis

·         Participate in design and application review sessions, assist
with definition of computing standards and recommend policies related to
those standards

·         Configure and tune hardware and software to insure optimum
performance and resource utilization.

·         Understand server clustering techniques and the impact on
database configuration and performance.

·         Manage standby databases, snapshots and other advanced database
features.

·         Manage Real Application Clusters (RAC)

* *

*Minimum Required Skills / Competencies:   *

* Experience in*

- InfoSphere Optim Data Growth Solution for Custom and Packaged Applications

- Installation, configuration of IBM Optim tools on AIX/Unix platform.

- Implementing Data Archiving solutions.

- Data restore from archived files.

- InfoSphere Discovery

·         Previous experience in an HP-UX or Sun Solaris Oracle environment

·         High degree of skill with database commands and utilities such as
exp, imp, sql loader, etc.

·         Advanced knowledge of database administration tasks such as hot
and cold backups, database recovery,

·         tablespace additions, security, etc.

·         Advanced installation and configuration experience. Strong
knowledge of SQL*Net

·         Ability to write, debug and tune sql and pl/sql, packages,
procedures, functions, triggers, etc.

·         Experience with database monitoring and tuning tools such as EM,
Dbtuner, Spotlight

·         Solid experience with the Unix operating system and command set
as well as competence with shell scripting

·         Thorough knowledge of physical and logical disk systems and their
impact on database performance

·         Experience with server and database clustering techniques and the
performance impacts thereof

·         6-8 years in an HP-UX or Sun Solaris environment,

·         6-8 years as a database administrator working with Oracle

·         Experience in a large, 24x7 environment

·         Experience with multi-terabyte databases

·         A four year degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience

*Preferred skills:*     Experience with telephony billing systems and
related applications a big plus