*Hi Partner,*
*Please  send me updated resumes to **r...@nihaki.com*

Hi

****We had a candidate get offered the position last Friday, but ended up
not accepting, so this will move quick****

We have an immediate opening for a Tivoli Engineer in Woodlawn Maryland
supporting the Center for Medicaid Services.  This will be a long term
rolling contract and the interview process will require a face to face
after an initial telephone interview.  Candidates must be in the country
for over 3 years to be considered.  Rates $58-60/hr.  Background process
takes a few days and candidates can start right away.  Call me with any
questions.

Client has an immediate need for a Tivoli (ITCAM) Engineer.

The scope of work is to provide the following:   Tivoli Engineering support
to include a candidate that can demonstrate a well developed Enterprise
Systems Management knowledge and experience with a strong background in the
IBM Tivoli Software tools across the following operating systems:

•           Windows

•           Unix

•           z/Linux

•           z/OS

The candidate must also demonstrate strong background in both systems
performance and capacity planning methodologies to assist in maintaining
the performance and availability of a 24 x 7 large government data centre.

The candidate will have strong UNIX shell and/or PERL scripting skills.
Experience administering: System Management Tools, including IBM Tivoli
Network Management software, IBM Tivoli Netcool products (including SNMP
probes and event correlation tools), Tivoli Business Service Manager
(TBSM), IBM Tivoli Monitoring (ITM), IBM Tivoli Composite Application
Manager (ITCAM), IBM Tivoli Application Dependency Discovery Management
(TADDM) IBM Tivoli Application Discovery products (TADd, TADz), Tivoli
Asset Management/IT, SevOne Network Management tool, CA’s Application
Performance Monitoring suite and BMC’s asset management product.  In
addition the candidate should have sold project leadership experience
including direct customer interface, and good presentation skills.
**
*
Please send the updated resume of the consultant along with the rate,
location and contact information. Please make sure the Consultant's skills
match the requirement.  After reviewing the resume I will contact you if I
need more information.

Thanks & have a nice day

Sahitya priya

Nihaki Systems Inc

346 Georges Road, Suite # 1, Dayton, NJ 08810.
Phone:  732-438-1906Extn112

Fax   :732-438-6973
www.nihaki.com
r...@nihaki.com

http://in.linkedin.com/pub/sahitya-priya/27/856/a89

MWBE & SBA certified Company.

For open positions please visit www.nihaki.com/careers.asp

and a remove link for removal from our mailing list.  Click here to REMOVE
from the mailing list <r...@nihaki.com?subject=REMOVE>

**

*