*Hi Partner,*
*Please  send me updated resumes to **r...@nihaki.com*

Good morning,

I am reaching out to you today concerning a new opening for an Oracle
Developer in Birmingham, Alabama. Please see the job description below and
send me the resumes of your best candidates. The interview process will
require a phone screen with the hiring manager. Thank you for your help
with this.

*Oracle Developer – Birmingham, Alabama (6 months rolling contract)_Pay Rate
: $45-$47/HR*

·         *Must have EXCELLENT communication.*

* *

·         Looking for an Oracle Developer to come in and do enhancement and
performance tuning on current applications. Needs to be strong with Stored
Procedures and data processing knowledge.

·         Oracle DBA Developer - experience with developing and updating
Oracle databases. Including extensive knowledge in writing and updating
stored procedures to query, insert and update data in a database. Financial
experience required. DB2 knowledge a plus.

·         Technical Skills - XML, data mapping, file transfer protocols,
B2B,  java programming, mainframe knowledge.

·         Technical Analyst - ability to support other technical tasks as
needed for the project. This will include technical specification
definitions, developing integration strategies, deploying enterprise
integration solutions and supporting integration solutions. Vendor
management. SWIFT knowledge a plus.

·          Interpersonal Skills - ability to attend meetings that include
both technical staff and line of business staff to discuss the project.
Meetings could include whiteboard sessions that need technical insight to
benefit project decisions. Self-motivated and driven to meet deadlines.
Ability to work tasks on their own once given the direction needed to
complete the task.

Please send the updated resume of the consultant along with the rate,
location and contact information. Please make sure the Consultant's skills
match the requirement.  After reviewing the resume I will contact you if I
need more information.

*Thanks & have a nice day*

* *

*Sahitya priya*

*Nihaki Systems Inc*

*346 Georges Road, Suite # 1, Dayton, NJ 08810.
Phone:  732-438-1906Extn112*

*Fax   :732-438-6973
**www.nihaki.com* <http://www.nihaki.com/>*
**r...@nihaki.com* <r...@nihaki.com>

http://in.linkedin.com/pub/sahitya-priya/27/856/a89* *

* *

*MWBE & SBA certified Company.*

*For open positions please visit www.nihaki.com/careers.asp*

and a remove link for removal from our mailing list.  Click here to REMOVE
from the mailing list <r...@nihaki.com?subject=REMOVE>