*Job Title*: Sr. Java Developer

*No. of Positions*: 10

*Duration*: 12 Months

*Location*: Rockville, MD

*Hours Per Week*: 40

*Interview*: Phone and Webcam

*Rate*: Open for right candidate

*The Position:* The Sr. Software Engineer is a highly valued, critical
position on our development team. The Sr. Software Engineer will
participate in a small scrum team specific to Rcopia, our flagship
electronic prescription management solution. This team is dedicated to
ensure software quality, enhance user experience for our customer, and
safeguard private medical information for each patient.* The development
environment fosters entrepreneurial thinking and each team member is
expected to contribute substantially.

*Responsibilities:*

·         Design and develop reusable, scalable, and high-performing
software applications using Java/J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, JMS, web
services, application server.

·         Develop enhancements to existing product line as well as design
and develop new product lines

·         Collaborate in a team environment to share best practices,
implement process improvements, and to ensure software quality. Solve
problems and innovate solutions on a daily basis

*Qualifications:*

·         BS in Computer Science

·         5+ years in Java/J2EE development

·         2+ years’ experience with Spring and Hibernate

·       Excellent writing, communication, interpersonal skills with a
self-starting attitude, team-player, and flexibility. A fast-learner and
high degree of creativity and initiatives is expected.

·         Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, and short term
and long term planning skills.

·         Strong advocate of agile development methodologies.

·      Reflection API, comparable interface vs. comparator, SAX vs. DOM
parsing, transactions in Spring, lazy loading in Hibernate, securing a web
service

*Preferred Qualifications*

·         Masters and or higher degree in Computer Science

·   Expertise in advanced software engineering concept (SOA, SCA, UML,
design patterns, performance-driven design).

·         Have strong passion for continuous improvement, both at an
individual level and team level.

·         Ability to work in a fast paced cross-functional team environment.

Thanks,

Rajesh Bhalala

cyberThink, Inc.

512-931-1570