Dear Partners,

We have the following urgent requirements. Please let me know if you have
any consultants for the below technologies.

Job Title : Oracel Agile PLM consultant

Location : Dallas, TX

Duration : 6 + months

Requirement : Oracle PLM Consultant

• 5-6 years of relevant experience in the Oracle Agile PLM suite of
applications
• Detailed functional knowledge of Agile PLM- PC & PCM (must) and a minimum
of 2-4 full cycle implementations
• Expertise in PLM business processes, including but not limited to:
product design and development, new product introduction, bill of material
definition, change management, product costing, RFQ management
• Proven Solutions consulting experience in large enterprises
• Ability to translate business requirements into written technical specs.
• Advanced implementation experience with PLM in configurations and provide
design options for customizations
• Good interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
• Good communication skills to interact with team members and senior
support personnel

Job Title : PeopleSoft Developer

Location : Dallas
Duration : 6 + months
Requirement : PeopleSoft FSCM Developer

• Create technical design specifications.
• Good analytical and creative problem solving skills for design, creation
and testing of software
• 7+ years PeopleSoft Financials development (one or more of the following
core modules (General Ledger, Accounts Purchasing, Asset Management,
Projects )
• Experience with CI and IB, XMLP
• Extensive Experience with PeopleSoft Integration  and 3rd party system is
required
• Collaborate with subject matter experts, various stakeholders and fellow
developers to design, develop, implement and support complex business
solutions.
• Good interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
• Good communication skills to interact with team members and senior
support personnel
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• PeopleSoft 9.x/PeopleTools 8.5x or higher Professional Skill

Please Send me Below Details if your interested on above requirement
Full Legal Name: