*Java Technical Lead (IT)*
*Location: Detroit, MI Max Rate: $55/hr on a C2C*
*Initial Contract Duration: 1 year, likely extension*
A Java Technical Lead is a senior level technical contributor as well as an
effective leader of a development team. A Java Technical Lead has
demonstrated expertise in a variety of information technology concepts,
practices, and procedures and can design, modify, develop, write and
implement software applications. The Java Technical Lead shares
responsibility (with the Project Manager, Technical Architect, etc.) for
coordinating and monitoring all aspects of the software development
lifecycle across multiple technology platforms and disciplines. The Java
Technical Lead also provides technical support and mentoring to project
*Top 3 Required Skills/ Experience (4 to 6 years)*
- Strong Knowledge with Java/J2EE applications coding
- Hands on experience in Core Java, Spring MVC, SOAP, STRUTS or related
technologies and frameworks
- Extensive knowledge in Managing and Delivering JAVA development
- 6-8 years of experience in Java/J2EE software design and/or
- 4-6 years of experience with Design patterns and frame works
- 8 years of experience in Object Oriented Design and Development.
- 8 years of experience designing, developing, and delivering custom
- 4-6 years of experience in the following frameworks: Spring, Struts,
- 6-8 years of experience preferred with the following:
- Working with distributed team
- Leading a development team
- Design /development on Spring
- Working with relational databases
- Working with Web Services
- Working with Application Servers - preferably WebLogic, Jetty, Jboss
- Working with Hardware/deployment teams
- Experience in setting up a continuous improvement environment
- Knowledge of Java Script, HTTP/HTTPS, XML, XML Schemas, XSLT, JSON,
SOAP, RESTful, and related technologies
- Experience with LDAP and other related technologies
- Ability to learn and leverage new frameworks
- Strong knowledge with Agile Development methods.
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies
- Researches, designs, and develops high quality computer software
systems. Analyzes software requirements to determine feasibility of design
within time and cost constraints.
- Consults with technical staff to evaluate both the integration between
hardware and software and the operational and performance requirements of
- Develops and directs software system technical design procedures,
programming, technical testing and documentation.
- Works with functional architecture and quality assurance teams to
review documentation, address issues and support those roles within the
- Creates technical design documentation for software changes and
- Troubleshoots and resolves software issues.
- Consults with customers concerning the technical design and
development of software applications and modifications.
- Maintains and enhances software applications and makes necessary
modifications. This may include configuration management responsibility for
software development and customizations.
- Ability to analyze, design, and document system implementation,
extension, and deployment best practices and design for particular projects
- Ability to work with onsite and offsite resources engaging in
technical architecture, design and development activities.
- Contributes to the development of project estimates, scheduling, and
- Contributes to technical design and deliverables working with a cross
- Conducts code reviews for system modifications and development.
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal, external, onsite and
offsite teams on projects.
- Ability to collaborate with or provide oversight to an offsite team to
complete project deliverables.
- Ability to communicate with the clients technical staff, other project
leads, and the project manager to deliver results.
- Ability to work in an Agile environment with Onsite and Offsite teams
and able to bring in continuous improvements.
- Basic understanding of health care claims systems and operations and
how packaged software works within this industry.
- Coordinates the efforts of other developers by assigning and reviewing
- Establishes/maintains effective team communications to ensure client
needs are met.
- Keeps management team apprised of work progress and is proactive in
communicating any concerns or opportunities for better project delivery.
- Supports sales meetings and calls as needed.
- May be responsible for / engaged in the entire project lifecycle.
- May perform other job related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computers Science or Engineering is preferred.
- Certifications in JAVA programming and/or in Management is a plus
*Thanks and Regards*
*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Exact Match" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/exact-match.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.