*Hi,*

*Please reply to ,*

* vin...@1pointsys.com <vin...@1pointsys.com>*

*Title:BSA or  SFDC Developer *

*Contract: 6-12 months*

*Location: Aliso Viejo, CA*

*Need Local Candidate because interview Mode F2F*

I have a contract position that’s opening up with our client in Aliso
Viejo, CA. for a Salesforce Developer OR Business Systems Analyst that MUST
HAVE IMPARTNER working knowledge or experience.

The Director I’m working with is looking for either a Salesforce Developer
or BSA for a 6-12 month contract.

*They must be able to interview in-person, and they must have
experience/knowledge with IMPARTNER. *

*Vineet Mishra*

*Technical Recruiter*

1 Point System LLC

Unit 103, 206 N College St, Pineville, North Carolina, 28134

*P*: *803-317-2541* *E* : vin...@1pointsys.com

*Yahoo:* vineet1point...@yahoo.com  *Hangout: *vineet1po...@gmail.com

*W:* www.1pointsys.com

For Job Updates please add: *1 Point System-Jobs/Hotlist*

*[image: cid:image001.jpg@01D1C23B.DB35CC10]*

                   *An E-Verified company | An Equal Opportunity Employer*