*Hope you are doing well…*
*Please let me know your feedback…*
*Position: Microsoft Developer *
*Duration: Contract *
*Location: Charlestown, MA 02129*
*Please submit GC’s or Citizens*
· Our client is looking for a .net developer with 5-7 years of
experience in .net and SQL.com to work on a Salesforce integration project.
· They need a senior resource, a self-starter who can run their own
project and can hit the ground running - start immediately.
· Need to have *HANDS ON EXPERIENCE IN MODIFYING EXISTING CODES*.
· Operate as the technical lead overseeing the work of a small
group of developers involved in projects and production support
· Work in consultation with the infrastructure team to determine if
an initiative has server/network requirements.
· Ability to estimate development time and cost estimates
· As the technical lead, work with the architecture and other
development teams to ensure that technical solutions comply with our
overall architecture standards.
· Support production and help to research, triage and develop
· Ensure documentation is up-to-date
· As a technical lead, understand how systems integrate with one
another and downstream impacts
· Conduct unit testing and record data
· Help team members with queries and in making technical decisions
· Willingness to take on a challenge and remain productive when in
a state of flux
· Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Computer Science, or
equivalent work experience
· 5-7 years of experience in computer programming
· Strong knowledge of development languages/platforms including C#,
ASP.Net, XML, HTML, TSQL, ADO.NET
· Strong relational database knowledge (SQL Server preferred)
· Highly proficient in use of Microsoft Development Tools and
· Establish and maintain effective working relationships with
peers, co-workers, and managers
· Perform a wide variety of duties and responsibilities with
accuracy and speed under the pressure of time-sensitive deadlines
· Demonstrable experience with large-scale systems
· Ability to reach sound decisions quickly
· Demonstrated ability to lead, coach and mentor others in a fast
paced, complex environment
· Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and
· Ability to think strategically and tactically
· Outstanding written, verbal, and presentation communications
· Process-oriented; Attentive to details and anticipating project
· Experience leading and successfully delivering complex
initiatives, meeting quality and time expectations.
· Solid working knowledge of capabilities and direction of
technology, coupled with an in-depth knowledge of the technology required
and the needs of business environment necessary to support enterprise
· Other duties as assigned.
*A PLUS, BUT NOT REQUIRED:*
· Comprehensive knowledge of object-oriented development
· Healthcare industry knowledge
· Advanced MS Professional Certifications
· Work with offshore teams
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Exact Match" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/exact-match.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.