*Hope you are doing well…*
*Please let me know your feedback…*
*Position: Informatica ETL Architect*
*Location: Southborough, MA*
The Informatica ETL Architect has the overall responsibility for assessing
requirements and defining the strategy, technical architecture,
implementation plan and delivery of data warehouse projects. The
Informatica ETL Architect must have prior experience completing successful
data warehousing implementations as well as broad background and experience
with IT application development. This individual is responsible for
establishing the long term strategy and technical architecture as well as
the short term scope for a multi-phased data warehouse effort and should
have strong professional consulting skills and the ability to communicate
well at all levels of the organization.
Top Skill Set:
• Lead ETL architecture and design as well as data flow
• Define and implement ETL development standards & procedures
• Ensure ETL quality through code reviews and throughout
inspection & knowledge sharing
• At least 12 years experience with Informatica in a
Developer/Tech Lead role
• Knowledge of Health Care Insurance Payer Data Warehousing
• Ability to develop a technical work plan and assign work and
coordinate across multiple developers and projects.
• 12 to 16 Years of Informatica ETL development experience
• At least 4 years experience as Informatica ETL Architect
• At least 8-10 years experience with Informatica in a
Developer/Tech Lead role
• Mastery in data warehousing concepts. Candidate should be
able to clearly communicate fundamental concepts during the interview and
demonstrate previous experience in all aspects.
• MUST HAVE strong SQL skills in Oracle Partitioned Environment
• Experience in Business Intelligence reporting tools like
Cognos and Business Objects preferred
• Experience in Oracle database programming using Partitioning,
Materialized View and OLAP
• Experience in tuning Oracle queries/processes and performance
TOOLS & TECHNOLOGIES
Informatica 8.x and above (9.1 Preferred)
Oracle 10g and above
Unix Shell Scripting (AIX, Linux)
Scheduling Tools (any one of Tivoli, Autosys and Ctrl-M)
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Exact Match" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/exact-match.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.