*Hope you are doing well…*
*Please let me know your feedback…*
*Position: Flight Document Author*
*Location: Wichita, KS*
*Flight & Pilot are mandatory.*
· Create and revise flight documents (Airplane Flight Manual,
Pilot’s Abbreviated Checklists, Operating Manuals, Pilot’s Operating
Handbooks, etc.) using engineering flight test information.
· Conduct self and peer quality checks of completed work packages
for accuracy and consistency.
· Follow established procedures and improve procedures as necessary.
· Collaborate with core teams, engineers and customer service
representatives to validate flight document procedures.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in an aviation related
· Pilot’s or A&P license a plus.
· Requires an ability to research, analyze and interpret
engineering and technical source data.
· Mechanical aptitude with experience and knowledge of aircraft
systems and operation.
· Experience using SGML/XML, Arbortext Editor and Adobe FrameMaker.
· Detail focused and well organized with excellent verbal and
written communication skills.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Exact Match" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/exact-match.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.