*Duration - *6 months + extensions (long-term)
*Location - Boston, MA (across from South Station)*
*Interview Process - *The interview process is a very technical phone
screen followed by a F2F interview on site at their office on Atlantic Ave,
Boston, MA which will consist of a *coding test. *
• Work with Business Analysts to understand requirements and
translate to design
• Source code development
• Unit test case development
• Functional/system integration testing support and Deployment
• Integrate component design
• Support production as needed and meet development schedules
• Bachelor’s Degree
• *Minimum 8 years of experience with full-stack development o*f
web-based enterprise applications
• Minimum 7 years development experience in Java/J2EE
• Familiarity with developing cross-browser and cross-platform
• Strong hands on experience with *Spring 3.0 framework, Spring
jQuery, and AngularJS*
• Must have good understanding of non-functional
scalability, maintainability, security)*
• Familiarity with Web application security considerations
• Prior experience developing property & casualty applications a
• Self-motivated and directed, with the ability to effectively
prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Analytical and problem-solving abilities, with keen attention
*Thanks & Regards*
*Rathna Kumar*Bourntec Solutions Inc
1701 East Wood field
Road Suite 200
Phone: 847 780 1045
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Exact Match" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/exact-match.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.