*Role : MDM Architect*
*Location : Parsipany NJ, or King of Prussia, PA*
*Duration : 6+ months*
*Must: **Recent Healthcare or Pharmaceutical industry experience*
* Job Description:*
· Architect required leading the data quality initiatives along
with the release of technology solutions that creates and integrating
master data and reference data.
· 5 plus years Data Quality experience in data modelling,
hygiene, merging and duplication
· The candidate must have a strong technical development
background and experience in Data Warehousing, Customer Data Hub, Business
Intelligence and Master Data Management.
· The candidate is responsible for the overarching design,
development and support of Master Data initiatives
· The candidate should have a deep understanding of *Master
Data Management* technologies and practices as well as the business acumen
to develop overarching system designs.
· Work with the Data Steward to build best practices, ensure
proper propagation and consumption of Master Data
*Thanks & Regards*
Bourntec Solutions, Inc.,
Phone: 847 780 1045
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Exact Match" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/exact-match.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.