Business Operations Database Developer
Mountain View, CA
• The Business Operations Database Developer role reports into the
Operations Team that is responsible for managing the overseas supply chain
and ensuring that all supply, cost, quality and commercial goals are
• In this role, you will be primarily responsible for developing the
database for a custom application, in order to facilitate the needs of the
business and deliver key business insights.
• Combining the use of relational database design, SQL querying, stored
procedure development, you will be expected to enhance on an already
• Work on identified database development priorities with corresponding
• Develop and maintain a primary database along with other data streams,
while at the same time maintain an architecture that facilitates scale and
• Develop efficient queries (stored procedures, views, etc.) that provide
the necessary info to the front end applications/tools
• Lead the way in reducing operational dependency on spreadsheets and
implement systems, tools and processes that allow Operations to maximize
the use of important strategic data assets.
*Minimum qualifications: *• BS degree in computer science or equivalent
• 5 years of experience in relational database design/development in MySQL
or Oracle or MS SQL Server, or other relational database technologies.
• 5 years of experience writing efficient and complex stored procedures/SQL
queries (i.e. joins, temp tables, cursors, performance tuning, etc.)
• Experience in database performance tuning and handling large datasets
• Experience developing ETL processes to import large amounts of data and
push/pull data streams from other sources
• Experience writing RESTful web services using Python, to interface
between the UI and backend
• Experience with one or more of these functional areas: PLM, ERP, supply
Thanks and Regards,
*Technical Recruiter *
*Desk:* (770) 410 7770 Ex: 149 |
*Maild Id :* dudekula.muvi...@codeforce.com
CODEFORCE 360 www.codeforce.com
*ERP & IT Services / Consulting – Development – Staffing*
*[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
Description: Description: unnamed (1)]* *[image: Description:
Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
Description: unnamed][image: Description: Description: Description:
Description: Description: Description: Inc5000-starburst]*
*CodeForce Ranked # 57 on Forbes listings for “America’s Most Promising
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Exact Match" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/exact-match.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.