*Hi,*

Please give me resource for *IOS Developer with Swift*

*Net2Source, Inc. is one of the fastest growing IT Consulting company
across USA. N2S is headquartered at NJ, USA  with its branch offices in
Asia Pacific Region.  N2S offers a wide gamut of consulting solutions
customized to client needs including staffing, training and technology.*

*Title                   :IOS Developer with Swift*

* Location           : Seattle WA Duration           : 6-12 Months
Start                 : Immediate   **Job Roles:*

*Job Description:*

·         Contribute as an experienced iOS developer on an agile scrum
delivery team, collaborating with product owners, developers and testers to
deliver business value on an iterative basis.

·         Ensure the delivery of high quality software by writing clean
code and utilizing pair programming, TDD, continuous integration and code
reviews.

·         Apply object-oriented and agile iteration methodology in the
design and code development.

·         Incorporate security (PCI, SOX) requirements into software design.

·         Continually seek to improve applications including system
performance, functionality, code efficiency, and code defects.

·         Provide application support, troubleshoot and resolve critical
software issues.

·         Research and analyze current system, subsystems and interfaces to
understand the current or new process flow.

·         Stay actively engaged in the technology industry and understand
how the evolving technologies can benefit our organization.

·         Embody the Spirit and conduct oneself with professionalism,
integrity, resourcefulness, and caring.

*Mandatory Skills:*

·         High level of expertise building end-to-end custom iOS
applications from scratch required

·         Extensive knowledge of iOS7, iOS8, Swift, UIKit, Core Data and
Core Graphics required.

·         Deep understanding of memory management, file I/O, network
programming, and multi-threading required.

·         Expertise with TDD, unit testing, pair programming and other
Extreme Programming techniques required.

·         Extensive hands-on experience creating custom UI controls,
consuming RESTful APIs, designing protocols, implementing delegate
interfaces, animations, and performance optimization required

*Preferred Skills:*

·         Experience developing test strategies and test automation
preferred

*About Net2Source, Inc:*Net2Source is an employer-of-choice for over 1000
consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 40
Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U.S. We are one of
the fastest-growing companies in the U.S. and this may be your opportunity
to join us!
*Want to read more about Net2Source? **, *Visit us at www.net2source.com

Regards,

Regards,

Divyansh Srivastava
Technical Recruiter
Net2Source Inc.
Tel: (201) 340-8700 x 477
Email: divya...@net2source.com
Address: One Evertrust Plaza, Suite # 305, Jersey City, NJ - 07302
Website: www.net2source.com