Hi,

I have an urgent requirement mentioned below. If you find yourself
comfortable with the requirement please reply back with your updated resume
and I will get back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me
a call back at my contact number.

*Position: **SSIS*

*Location: **Trinity, NC*

*6+ Months Contract*

*Required Skills:*

*Submit only Genuine consultant with 5+ Years of Experience*

*SSIS Developer Job Description:*

In this role, The SSIS Developer will be responsible for data integration
from internal and external source systems into the Enterprise Data
Warehouse (EDW).  As the SSIS Developer, you will work in collaboration
with other team members to specify, analyze, design, implement and test
SSIS integration packages to meet business needs.

*SSIS Developer Job Requirements:*

Builds data transformations with SSIS including importing data from files,
moving data from one database platform to another.

Follows precise analytical paths to determine the nature and extent of
problems being reported by tools, e-mails, etc.

Strong knowledge of relational databases, as well as skills in SQL query
design and development.

Collaborates with business analysts, subject matter experts, and other team
members to determine data extraction and transformation requirements.

Strong knowledge of Stored Procedures and Performance tuning, as well as
skills in SQL (SQL 2014) query design and development.

*Desired SSIS Developer Skills:*

5+ years of SSIS developer experience required.

Strong analytical ability and aptitude to derive and translate data designs
from business concepts.

Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.

Extensive experience with Stored Procedures and Performance Tuning required

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Praveen Tiwari*

Senior Technical Recruiter

*Sage Group*

*W:*+ 732-767-0010 x  113 |Direct: 732-851-1637 | *F:* 732-749-8969 | *Email:
*ptiw...@sagetl.com

*Gtalk/yahoo/Skype: praveentj101*

[image: SageLogoC] <http://www.sageci.com/>[image:
cid:image004.jpg@01D26D7E.63B9BEF0]

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential
and is the property of Sage Group. It is intended only for the person to
whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not
authorized to read, print, retain copy, disseminate, distribute, or use
this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error,
Sage Group does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.