Hi Steve,

"I need an equation that will count the number of records with a name
of Jack and a state of Michigan and filter that count to a range. I
will drop the count for each range in a different cell so the equation
would be a static age bracket."

Sorry, but I can't understand the part I have highlighted.

Regards - Dave.

> I have a spreadsheet with 5 columns and need to count the number of
>
> For instance the range is A1:E16
>
> Columns
> A = Name
> B = Address
> C = City
> D = State
> E = Age
>
> Criteria
> A1 = Jack
> D2 = Michigan
>
> Count Brackets:
> Age = 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59
>
> I need an equation that will count the number of records with a name
> of Jack and a state of Michigan and filter that count to a range. I
> will drop the count for each range in a different cell so the equation
> would be a static age bracket.
>
> Can anymore make any suggestions?

Need a new place to rent, share or buy? Let ninemsn property search for you.
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fninemsn%2Edomain%2Ecom%2Eau%2F%3Fs%5Fcid%3DFDMedia%3ANineMSN%5FHotmail%5FTagline&_t=774152450&_r=Domain_tagline&_m=EXT
1. Excel and VBA Tutorials(Video and Text), Free add-ins downloads at
http://www.excelitems.com
3. Learn VBA Macros at http://www.vbamacros.blogspot.com
4. Excel Tips and Tricks at http://exceldailytip.blogspot.com