I have a status report spreadsheet saved onto my desktop that links to
15 other excel spreedsheets on a Sharepoint location.

I tried to record the macro and that would open those 15 excel
spreadsheets from Sharepoint.  However when I attempt to run the macro
I get a Run-time error '76' "Path not found".

Here is what I have so far but it always errors out on the change
directory command

Sub Macro1()
'
' Macro1 Macro
'
'
    ChDir "https://projects.company.com/software/Notes";
    Workbooks.Open Filename:= _
        "https://projects.company.com/software/Notes/Issues%20Tracking
%20List.xls"

End Sub

Is it possible to write a macro that can open documents that are not
stored on your desktop, but rather in an information portal site?

Any info or suggestions are appreciated

Regards

1. Excel and VBA Tutorials(Video and Text), Free add-ins downloads at
http://www.excelitems.com
3. Learn VBA Macros at http://www.vbamacros.blogspot.com
4. Excel Tips and Tricks at http://exceldailytip.blogspot.com