Hi Shay,

Thanks for that. Always learning.

Regards - Dave.

Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 10:30:53 +0530
Subject: $$Excel-Macros$$ Re: color code excel cell if a cell has a formula
From: shahinarafi...@gmail.com
To: excel-macros@googlegroups.com

Dave, You can also select cont+G, click on special tab and again click on
formula's tab, all cells whic contain formula's will get highlighted, you can
now select the fill color option and colour the cells with your favourite
colour.

Regards,
Shay

On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 10:24 AM, Dave Bonallack <davebonall...@hotmail.com>