Hi Ahmed

An IF statement has the following:

Firstly, the condition.

Secondly, the result if the condition is met.

Thirdly, the result if the condition is not met.

Each of the above is separated by commas, so it looks like this:

IF(Condition, Result if met, Result if not met)

In your case, the condition is that C8 does not equal C7

In XL, we use '<>' to mean 'does not equal'

So, in the formula: IF(C8<>C7,1,0) you see the 3 sections separated by commas,
as described above.

Firstly, the condition: C8<>C7 (C8 does not equal C7)

Secondly, the result if the condition is met: 1

Thirdly, the result if the condition is not met: 0

Hope this helps.

Regard - Dave.