Hello Venkat,

Can you provide me with the excel sheet? Or against correponding code in
second sheet. Apply formula =SUMIF('Sheet1'!(range of your data)'(code name
cell number)

Thanks and Regards
Atul Kesaria

On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 9:19 AM, venkat sudhakar <sudhakar...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Dear Friends,
>
> I need a formula for my work.
>
> There will be 2 Excel sheets.
>
> In First Sheet there will be 2 Columns
>
> In First column there will be code and in 2nd column there will be value
> and 'n' number of rows will be there. And the code may be repeated at
> several times in different rows.
>
> And in second sheet also, there will be 2 columns
>
> In first column there will be code.
>
> Now what i need is, against each item code in second sheet, the sum of
> values in first sheet representing corresponding code.
>
> Can any one do the needful.
>
> Regards,
>
> Venkat

1. Excel and VBA Tutorials(Video and Text), Free add-ins downloads at
http://www.excelitems.com
3. Learn VBA Macros at http://www.vbamacros.blogspot.com
4. Excel Tips and Tricks at http://exceldailytip.blogspot.com