Hi Steef,

I don't know the program/algorithm/software you are using for barcode
scanning. But this could be of some help to you.
Jumping to right of cell - ActiveCell.Offset(0,1)
Selected cell jump 1 row down and 1 column left - Activecell.Offset
(1,-1)

---------------------------------
Regards
Ashish Jain
http://www.excelitems.com
http://www.openexcel.com
*Developer of Open XL*
---------------------------------
On Jun 8, 6:34 pm, steef83 <stee...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I need to make an asset list where the serial number is attached to an
> asset number of the company.
> I need to do this with approxamitly 900 phones.
> My question now is :
> Is there any macro so that I can scan the barcode of the serial number
> and that the program is jumping to the cell right of it?
> Also I want to scan the asset tag and let the selected cell jump 1 row
> down and 1 column to the left.
> Is this posible??
>
> Appreciate the respond.
1. Excel and VBA Tutorials(Video and Text), Free add-ins downloads at
http://www.excelitems.com
3. Learn VBA Macros at http://www.vbamacros.blogspot.com
4. Excel Tips and Tricks at http://exceldailytip.blogspot.com