Hi,

Include this line in the code:

A = Range("D21").Value * Range("D20").Value

The variable 'A' will store the number you're looking for.

Regards - Dave.

> Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 14:35:29 -0700
> Subject: $$Excel-Macros$$ getting the value from a cell that has a forumla in
> it
> From: stv.nels...@gmail.com
> To: excel-macros@googlegroups.com
>

> I'm sorry if this is a really simple question or if the answer could
> be found in the archives, I could not find it.
> I have a workseet with a simple that has a simple forumula
> =D21*D20
> in VBA, I need to get the value of that cell. Thanks for your help,
> I hope it is something very simple, sorry again if I missed something
> obvious.

Looking for a place to rent, share or buy this winter? Find your next place
with Ninemsn property
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fninemsn%2Edomain%2Ecom%2Eau%2F%3Fs%5Fcid%3DFDMedia%3ANineMSN%5FHotmail%5FTagline&_t=774152450&_r=Domain_tagline&_m=EXT
1. Excel and VBA Tutorials(Video and Text), Free add-ins downloads at
http://www.excelitems.com
3. Learn VBA Macros at http://www.vbamacros.blogspot.com
4. Excel Tips and Tricks at http://exceldailytip.blogspot.com