Hi Ruchi,

Not sure I understand all your needs.

Take a look at the attached and tell me if I'm on the right track

Regards - Dave.

> Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 22:38:51 +0530
> Subject: $$Excel-Macros$$ Re: Vlookup
> From: ruchigab...@gmail.com
> To: excel-macros@googlegroups.com
>
> Hi
>
> actually i send 1 query in the group but i hvnt get ne reply yet plz
> help me otherwise i will b in trouble
>
> my probs is i hv file in which i hv mention th eintervals acc. to that
> i want to get the frequency and avg and also i hv to make chart which
> showz the counts frquency as well as avg but again in this chart i
> want to show 1 line at 2:30 which is cut of time
> so plz revert me back
>
> thank u
>

> regards
> ruchi
>

> On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 10:11 PM, god is gr8 i love
> u<ruchigab...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > oh this is gr8
> > thank u
> >
> > regards
> > ruchi
> >
> > On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 5:17 PM, Dilip Pandey<dilipan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Hi Ruchi,
> >>
> >> This query is related to the "linking of the files onto a excel
> >> spreadsheet".
> >> For example, you have some week - wise spreadsheets in your c drive (e.g.
> >> C:\Ruchi\work).  The files may have the names like (week4.xls, week5.xls,
> >> week6.xls) and so on.  Now what you want to do, is to link up certain range
> >> or a cell from each of these files to a master spreadsheet.
> >> (MasterSales.xls).  And, In Master file, you want to pick up M50 of each
> >> week's file, So the query is to have all the files linked to master file by
> >> changing some cell reference or some formulas in master file SO THAT when
> >> you change the week number in master file, respective week's file get
> >> linked
> >> up and result is obtained in the master spreadsheet.
> >>
> >> Thanks,
> >> Dilipandey
> >> --
> >> DILIP KUMAR PANDEY
> >>   MBA-HR,B COM(Hons.),BCA
> >> Mobile: +91 9810929744
> >> dilipan...@gmail.com
> >> dilipan...@yahoo.com
> >> New Delhi - 110062

POP access for Hotmail is here! Click here to find out more
http://windowslive.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=802246
1. Excel and VBA Tutorials(Video and Text), Free add-ins downloads at
http://www.excelitems.com
3. Learn VBA Macros at http://www.vbamacros.blogspot.com
4. Excel Tips and Tricks at http://exceldailytip.blogspot.com