Really good bakul. I'm using excel since started using computers but its new
to me. Thanks.

On Wed, Jul 1, 2009 at 4:57 PM, Bakul Patel <bakulpatel...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Name: Bakul Patel
> Tip: Dictionary in excel
>
> If you want to use dictionary in excel, just press ALT key & click on cell
> which has the word. you will get the meaning of the word.
>
> Cheers,
> Bakul

1. Excel and VBA Tutorials(Video and Text), Free add-ins downloads at
http://www.excelitems.com
3. Learn VBA Macros at http://www.vbamacros.blogspot.com
4. Excel Tips and Tricks at http://exceldailytip.blogspot.com