Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 09:46:31 +0530
Subject: $$Excel-Macros$$ Help on copying formula.....
From: ca.ashut...@gmail.com
To: excel-macros@googlegroups.com

Hi All,

Genrally in spreadheet, if you copy a formule in other rows, formula is changed
according to row number. e.g. we have a cell with formula ""=A1" and now we
copy this formula across columns to the right.  Naturally, this results in the
Formula reference changing to =B1, =C1, =D1 etc.

However, this is not the result I want.  I want that if I copy this formula
across columns to the right, it should show as =A2, =A3, =A4 and so on.
Can anyone help in this.

Many Thanks,
Ashutosh

Get the latest news, goss and sport Make ninemsn your homepage!
http://windowslive.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=813730
1. Excel and VBA Tutorials(Video and Text), Free add-ins downloads at
http://www.excelitems.com
3. Learn VBA Macros at http://www.vbamacros.blogspot.com
4. Excel Tips and Tricks at http://exceldailytip.blogspot.com