Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 12:28:09 +0530
Subject: $$Excel-Macros$$ 1>Hardcode a cell value to the code(macro code)
closing the workbook
From: bhargha...@gmail.com
To: excel-macros@googlegroups.com

Hello all,

1> I need a code which hardcodes a cell value to the macro
2> Is it possible to only save cell contents.In otherwords, I want the contents
of the work book to be deleted except a particular cell say "a1".

Thanks and Regards

Bharghav R

Looking for a new car this winter? Let us help with car news, reviews and more
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fsecure%2Dau%2Eimrworldwide%2Ecom%2Fcgi%2Dbin%2Fa%2Fci%5F450304%2Fet%5F2%2Fcg%5F801459%2Fpi%5F1004813%2Fai%5F859641&_t=762955845&_r=tig_OCT07&_m=EXT
1. Excel and VBA Tutorials(Video and Text), Free add-ins downloads at
http://www.excelitems.com
3. Learn VBA Macros at http://www.vbamacros.blogspot.com
4. Excel Tips and Tricks at http://exceldailytip.blogspot.com