Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 23:17:46 -0700
Subject: $$Excel-Macros$$ Value all the Selection
From: deepakrawa...@gmail.com
To: excel-macros@googlegroups.com

Hi Dear friends
I have a little querryi have attached a file and i want to use value function
by macro
there are some data which are not value and i want to make them value with the
help of value function by macro.

i am facing problem that when m making object of worksheetfunction then there
is not any function of value there.

Pls help!!
regards,
Deepak Rawat

Looking for a place to rent, share or buy this winter? Find your next place
with Ninemsn property
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fninemsn%2Edomain%2Ecom%2Eau%2F%3Fs%5Fcid%3DFDMedia%3ANineMSN%5FHotmail%5FTagline&_t=774152450&_r=Domain_tagline&_m=EXT
1. Excel and VBA Tutorials(Video and Text), Free add-ins downloads at
http://www.excelitems.com
3. Learn VBA Macros at http://www.vbamacros.blogspot.com
4. Excel Tips and Tricks at http://exceldailytip.blogspot.com