Hi,
I pasted your code into my XL2000. I don't get any error when inserting rows.
Dave.

> Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 12:36:21 -0700
> Subject: $$Excel-Macros$$ DateStamp Macro Debug Help
> From: pogs...@gmail.com
> To: excel-macros@googlegroups.com
>

> Hey all,
>
> I found a very simple macro to track any changes made to any cell in a
> row by datestamping the end of the row.
> The issue comes in whenever i try to insert a row into the sheet, i
> get an error: "Runtime Error 1004, Application-defined or Object-
> defined error" and im not sure how to fix this.
>
> Here is a sample of my code:
>
> Public Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range)
>     If Target.Column = 1 Then
>         Application.EnableEvents = False
>         Target.Offset.Offset(0, 13) = Now()
>         Application.EnableEvents = True
>     End If
> End Sub
>

> Could anyone please point me in the right direction, how can i keep
> this functionality and still be able to insert new rows into my
> sheet?
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> Best Regards,
> Pogster

Get the latest news, goss and sport Make ninemsn your homepage!
http://windowslive.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=813730
1. Excel and VBA Tutorials(Video and Text), Free add-ins downloads at
http://www.excelitems.com
3. Learn VBA Macros at http://www.vbamacros.blogspot.com
4. Excel Tips and Tricks at http://exceldailytip.blogspot.com