Dear Ayush,

It is really helpful & nice one..

But I am not able to select next month.. when i have selected calendar
it is coming August-2009,but i need calender for September which i am
not able to drag down in same calendar.

Regards,
Darshil Shah.

On Fri, Aug 7, 2009 at 7:49 AM, Ayushj<jainayus...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Shafiq,
>
> This is the awesome tip. Appreciate your knowledge. :)
> regards,
> Ayush Jain
>
> On Aug 7, 3:48 pm, shafiq online <shafiq_onl...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> Dear All,
>>
>> Here is a tip for pop up calendar in Excel. You can display a clander in a
>> excel sheet and enter date in a cell by slecting the appropriate date. Steps
>> are given below;
>>
>> 1. Open excel work book.
>>
>> 2. go to wiew>Toolbars>Controll Toolbox
>>
>> 3. Now u can see a toolbox window in the sheet. Go to last button (more
>> controll) and clink on it. Here u can see a list of controls, click on
>> Calendar control 11.0
>>
>> 4. Adjust the clander in the sheet where you required to be diplayed this.
>>
>> 5. Important steps. Double click on calender or right click, then view code
>> following code will diplay
>>
>>     Private Sub Calendar1_Click()
>>
>> End Sub
>>
>> 6. Enter following lind between 1st and last line
>>
>>         ActiveCell.Value = Calendar1.Value
>>
>> 7. Your code will look like this
>>
>>  Private Sub Calendar1_Click()
>>     ActiveCell.Value = Calendar1.Value
>> End Sub
>>
>> 8. Get out of VBA and go to excel sheet and use the calender.
>>
>> Regards,

>> Share your memories online with anyone you
>> want.http://www.microsoft.com/middleeast/windows/windowslive/products/phot...

     Darshil Shah.
     darshil.m...@gmail.com
      +91-9725503879

1. Excel and VBA Tutorials(Video and Text), Free add-ins downloads at
http://www.excelitems.com
3. Learn VBA Macros at http://www.vbamacros.blogspot.com
4. Excel Tips and Tricks at http://exceldailytip.blogspot.com