Hi Paul,

I will describe you what exactly I do in Oracle Apps.

By taking the information in Excel I will post them in AR Batches - Reciept
Batches ----Reciept #, Amount, Customer# and Invoices # in the next screen.
If your process help me.  could you please send it to me.

Thanks...

On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 4:34 PM, Paul Schreiner <schreiner_p...@att.net>wrote:

>  I use Excel as a front-end to an Oracle database
> EXTENSIVELY.
> I have over 60,000 lines of code running applications
> which store ALL of the data to Oracle.
>
> I have a sub that connects to the Oracle database.
>
> then, I build the SQL command and execute it.
>
> if you'd like an example of this approach,
> let me know and I'll put one together.
>

> Paul

1. Excel and VBA Tutorials(Video and Text), Free add-ins downloads at
http://www.excelitems.com
3. Learn VBA Macros at http://www.vbamacros.blogspot.com
4. Excel Tips and Tricks at http://exceldailytip.blogspot.com